Each catering establishment offers guests an original menu and an arsenal of dishes “from the chef”. But not only its delicious cuisine and quality of service can be remembered by visitors. Drestaurant design is just as important as signature dishes, their beautiful presentation, an interesting wine list or musical accompaniment. A soulful restaurant with home cooking, restaurant interior,atmospheric bar, a small bistro or a cozy cafe – any of these catering establishments has own interior, the importance of which is difficult to overestimate. The atmosphere of the institution, its attendance and popularity largely depend on the design of the premises.
DESIGN OF THE RESTAURANT:IMPORTANT DETAILS
When forming the internal appearance of a cafe, pastry shop or restaurant each of the stages is important: determining the general style of the room, selecting furniture, decorating the interior. It is important to consider every little thing and pay close attention to even minor details. When opening a new catering establishment, one should not miss any of the moments that will define its image:
- Atmosphere. The impression of guests about the institution is made up of a combination of delicious cuisine with quality service. However, there is one more element that helps to shape the atmosphere of the restaurant – this is restaurant interior that matches its spirit and concept.</li >
- The power of color. The significant influence of colors on a person has long been known. Both the mood of the guests and the success of the entire project will depend on the correct selection of a palette of colors and shades.
- Lighting. It plays a significant role in restaurant interior design. Design, thought out to the smallest detail, should combine natural light during the day and subdued light in the evening. Proper selection of fixtures can significantly reduce energy costs.
- Furniture. This is one of the main factors in creating the environment. The selection of furniture should take into account the wishes of different customers. Some people prefer to sit on high chairs at the bar, while others prefer a soft comfortable chair in a quiet corner. Therefore, the choice of furniture must be approached thoughtfully.
- Zoning and planning. The comfort of each visitor will depend on these factors, as well as on the correct arrangement of furniture.
To create a beautiful room in which any guest will feel comfortable, you need to work out each of the listed elements. The popularity of the project also depends on the chosen design style, creative approach, original ideas and their implementation.
INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DESIGN
Design is an important part of the project, on which it will largely depend his success. An important role is played by the external design of the building in which the public catering enterprise is located. The first impression is largely due to the interest of a potential client, his desire to visit the institution. An interesting idea is to design an external presentation showcase with the help of realistically made dummies of specialties. If they look attractive, they encourage you to look inside.
RESTAURANT INTERIORS:TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
The design of any room includes a number of important elements that will be his calling card. Each of them has its own role in shaping the overall style, and the impression of visitors depends on it. To create an original, memorable interior, you need to take into account the following points:
- You should find a style that will favorably emphasize the features of the institution. It is important to determine how your restaurant may differ from other similar enterprises.
- Each design element must correspond to the concept of the project, style and design direction. This applies to furniture, utensils, layout, zoning, lighting and other factors. Room decoration, textiles, even staff uniforms – everything should be kept in the same key.
- Advice – you don’t need to save on details, even if they are trifles. Everything that visitors touch, and these are dishes, cutlery, furniture, textiles, must be beautiful, durable, made of high quality materials.
INTERIOR DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
To create and implement a project for a public catering establishment is a difficult task. If the owner of the restaurant has the necessary qualities, experience and knowledge, it can be done independently, if not, you should seek help from specialist designers. Professionals will make your restaurant attractive to visitors, and its design will be exclusive and memorable. Projectiro