The capital studio Ionosphere performs all types of architectural design, so it will not be difficult for our specialists to create a professional store design project, taking into account global trends and modern trends. We will select the optimal design that will attract customers and reflect the specifics of the goods sold.
Functional store interior
The main goal of a specialist is to arrange the environment so that it attracts people and encourages them to buy. To do this, we select colors and lighting that help to focus on the goods. Making out the interior design of the store, we adhere to the following principles:
1. Noticeable design of the store facade. The point of sale should be eye-catching, so we use non-standard architectural solutions, catchy color combinations and a bright sign.
2. Concentration of attention on the product. Our staff will correctly place the counters and select the lighting to interest visitors.
3. Favorable color design. Interior decoration in the right colors will help emphasize the specifics of the product.
4. Branding. Each design move should be aimed at supporting the customer’s original brand, so we select the design of the boutique taking into account the author’s preferences and brand concepts.
Interior design of a clothing/shoes store
The interior of a clothing store should first of all be attractive. With regard to materials for repair and finishing work, preference should be given to high-quality materials that are resistant to dirt or easy to clean. If this is a designer, expensive or exclusive clothing store, you should give preference to either neutral styles (high-tech, minimalism) in design, or old, vintage, with expensive materials and pieces of furniture. The range of colors is unlimited: from neutral and pastel shades in finishing works, to bright and saturated colors. In order for visitors to feel comfortable, do not forget about the presence of open space, good lighting and mirrors, as well as competently zoning the room. Namely, distribute the zones in this way:
- racks with goods
Hangers, racks with goods should be placed in such a way that several people can access them and they could not interfere with each other in the selection process. The lighting in this area should be as close as possible to daylight so as not to distort the colors and shades of clothing items; clothes should be designed in the same style as the design of the clothing store. Mirrors should be installed so that the client can see his reflection in full growth, and the lighting should be made as close as possible to daylight, but not “striking”, that is, it is necessary to correctly position the light sources;
- zone waiting and relaxing
Many visitors do not go shopping alone:
Design of a grocery store
Every day, many people walk shopping in supermarkets and stores to purchase groceries. Over time, they begin to give preference to certain stores or a store. This is because in this outlet it is most convenient for him to purchase everything he needs. This is influenced not only by the cost of products and the assortment, but also by the possibility of access to goods of certain groups, the cleanliness of the room and other factors;
- functional racks with goods
Shelves with goods should be convenient for the buyer. For example, a store visitor must have access to the desired product. Therefore, care should be taken that he does not have to reach deep into the shelf or try to get it above his height. The aisles between the shelves should not be made narrow so as not to create traffic jams and collisions, that is, inconvenience for the visitor or several;
- proper lighting
Good lighting in the store – this is not only an opportunity to view the assortment, but also to read the necessary information indicated on the goods, see the price, which will help to avoid misunderstandings at the checkout when paying for purchases;
- used materials
The materials for finishing the premises, as well as from which the shelves for goods will be made, must be ergonomic, easy to clean. The color scheme is as light as possible. Thanks to the right materials and colors, it will be easy for you to maintain cleanliness, which will strengthen the location of the customer audience specifically to your grocery store.
Design of a children’s store, toy store
Shops that sell children’s goods, toys or clothes, must be fully thought out and created specifically for a children’s audience. That is why the design of a children’s store should be fabulous, cartoony, bright and eye-catching, so that when entering it, a child can feel the atmosphere of happiness and joy, and an adult can “return to childhood”. To increase customer loyalty, we recommend organizing the following zones in the interior design of a store for children:
- play area
A corner in the store where soft pouffes, tables, rugs and some toys (designers, puzzles and others) will be located is an opportunity to let the child hold in his hands what he wants to buy, which means increasing the likelihood of this purchase by parents;
- recreation/hygiene area
If a store specializes in selling goods for babies, then the main consumer audience will be young mothers who will often visit the store with their children. To maximize their comfort, you need to equip an area where they can, if necessary, change the baby’s clothes, perform hygiene procedures and more;
- shelves with goods
Shelves with goods should be divided thematically. That is, place clothes in one zone, toys in another. Thus, it will be easier for the buyer to find what he needs.
Пpopular store interior styles
It is important to consider the original size and architectural features of the building – the interior of a small store requires less cost, but more attention, since not all styles will look appropriate for small spaces. Whereas for a large space it is easier to choose a direction, but finishing will cost more, especially if it is a secondary market room. Most often, the project is based on classic discreet styles that will not distract the attention of buyers from the goods. The specifics of the products sold play an important role – for example, if it is equipment and components, high-tech is suitable for a point. If the customer is interested in a showroom, the design of such a room provides a touch of elegant luxury, so the classic or even sophisticated baroque will suit him.
Zoning the space in the showroom
If the customer plans to design a store with a showroom, this room should be given special attention, because such a dressing room has a separate corner of the hall in which customers will feel alone. It is important to equip a room or a corner with several full-length mirrors, install a full-fledged fitting room, and on the contrary – a comfortable seat: a sofa or an armchair. In large salons, it is possible to equip a separate room with a seating area for the showroom, leaving space for traditional fitting rooms in the hall, while small boutiques often decorate only a small corner.
An example of a boutique design project
In Ionosfera, a project usually takes into account 2 important points:
1. Shop window decoration. Even if the point is located in a shopping center, our employees create a sketch of the front part, on which they work out the features of the placement and design of the sign, shop window and doors.
2. Internal interior. In this case, a full-fledged project is created, within which we take measurements taking into account the current location of engineering units and develop several options for each style with specific samples of materials and furniture. Then the specialists create sketches or 3D visualization, according to which the customer can make changes.
The cost of a store design project
If you need a ready-made store design project, the price will depend on the footage of the room and is calculated individually. In addition, the Ionosphere studio can undertake repair and construction work, including redevelopment, rough finishing and work with communication nodes. We also provide a designer supervision service, within the framework of which a specialist periodically visits the facility and monitors its progress and compliance with the original project. More detailed information about prices and terms of work can be found in the section «Prices».
How to order a store design Kyiv?
In our design studio Ionosfera, you can order a package of services by filling out an application remotely by phone or e-mail for a store design project price and the necessary information is published in the “Price” and “Contacts” sections. You can also arrange a consultation in the office or on neutral territory.
1. Is it possible to make an interior design of a store according to a ready-made example? Our designers can adapt a finished project or an image from the Internet to a specific room. The customer is required to show the desired view and clarify the basic requirements. The design of the store is carried out individually.
2. Are there styles that should not be used for retail spaces? A good store design should focus on the product, so we do not recommend too flashy and bright styles with a lot of decor.
3. Is it possible to design a boutique and shop window design yourself? Of course, you can design the interior of a store yourself, but only a specialist is able to do it professionally, emphasizing the advantages of the outlet and using modern techniques to attract customers.
< strong>4. Is it possible to order a turnkey store design in Ionosphere? Our employees can take care of all the repairs and design from the first stages of work to commissioning.
5. Is it worth including a showroom in the project of a small hall? If a small room is allocated for a boutique, you will not be able to design a full-fledged showroom, the design of which provides for a fitting room and a full-fledged recreation area. It is better to arrange a small fitting area with several chairs.
6. Does the design project of the store include specifications for furniture and decoration? Along with the sketches, we provide the customer with tables that indicate the specifications of the selected finishing materials, furniture and decor, as well as contacts and prices from recommended manufacturers.