Smart home systems have two control options.
- Automatic: You set the parameters of air temperature, humidity, etc. you need to the system, and the system itself adjusts the devices included in it to provide these parameters.
- Manual: You manage each device in the system yourself from a common control panel.
TYPES OF SMART HOME CONTROL PANELS
In turn, the control panels may look like this:
- Keypads. Microprocessor-based keypads allow you to control all the Smart Home devices you have. The value of the commands entering the system when pressing the panel buttons is set through a special program and therefore can be selected individually.
- Touchpads. Touch panels for managing Smart Home systems are real mini-format supercomputers. They have a graphical interface and therefore you can use them not only to set the optimal values for the equipment available in the house, but also to assess the state of the entire system or its individual sections, view video from CCTV cameras, etc. In addition, you can set your own password on the panel, thereby restricting access to control for other family members (a task that is especially important if there are children in the house).
- Remote controls. Push-button, push-button with LCD screen or touch control panels have an infrared port and control systems using an infrared signal. The advantages of this type of control are in the mobility of the console.
- Smartphone or tablet, computer or laptop with a WAN connection. You can use your tablet or smartphone instead of a remote control after installing a special application on them. The system can also be controlled remotely via a computer with Internet access.
Our consultants will help you choose the best management system for you. Contact them to clarify all your questions.