STAGES OF DESIGNING A SMART HOUSE SYSTEM
- The Smart Home system design cycle begins with the preparatory stage. On it, a specialist of our company finds out in a conversation with the customer which of the functions of the automated system he needs. Next – the choice of components and equipment for them. We inspect the object, perform the necessary measurements. We make a budget. We adjust and agree in terms of an acceptable budget.
- The next step is drawing up the terms of reference. We systematize the initial data and prepare the terms of reference for the design.
- At the stage of drafting, our specialists create a preliminary and detailed design. The first describes the tasks of the automated system, lists the required equipment and the order of its interaction. The second contains all the necessary documents: accompanying engineering and software equipment, cable route diagrams, installation schedule.
- The last stage is approval and delivery of the project. The customer evaluates the design result. We help answer questions that arise as you read the documentation. We promptly make adjustments if the client is not satisfied with something. We proceed with the installation of the system only when the customer is completely satisfied with the project.
LIST OF DESIGNED AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
Let’s clarify what kind of smart home systems our company can offer.
- Climatic: water supply, sewerage, heating, boiler room equipment, ventilation, air conditioning, centralized dust removal
- Power supply
- Security: fire and burglar alarms, perimeter security, access control, indoor and outdoor video monitoring, passive security (monitoring for possible water and gas leaks)
- Information and communication: terrestrial and satellite television, wired and wireless internal computer network and telephony, GSM telephony and public address system, intercom communication
- Entertainment: multimedia network, video and audio distribution, home theater
The level of professional competence and experience of our employees leaves no doubt that the design of your complex home automation and intelligent control systems will be carried out flawlessly and exactly according to your needs. You will have the opportunity to further supplement your Smart Home with new system segments.