There is an opinion that intelligent indoor comfort control systems can only be used in private homes. However, this is not the case. Even owners of small apartments can find among the many smart home systems systems relevant to them.
SMART HOUSE SYSTEM FOR APARTMENTS
Most common configuration:
1) Security management systems Of the security systems, the minimum required for an apartment is –
- this is a fire alarm system based on smoke detection or room temperature control.
- For apartments with gas stoves or gas water heaters, also carbon monoxide control system.
- Then it will not be superfluous to have one or two signal buttons in the apartment connected to the RRT call panel.
2) Climate control systems
- If there is a centralized heating system in the apartment, it is important to use heaters with the ability to control their power. This will save you from unnecessary expenses during the heating season.
- Our climate is rapidly changing towards warming and the summer months become unbearably hot even in the middle lane. Therefore, it is worth taking care of the presence of air conditioning systems in the apartment. The acquisition of such a system will be especially relevant for families with small children and elderly relatives prone to increased pressure. After all, overheating can be detrimental to their health.
- As for the air purification system, it should be said that in the conditions of a modern metropolis this is the same necessary minimum as a fire alarm and fire extinguishing system.
3) Lighting control systems A full-scale lighting control system is, of course, most relevant for duplex apartments. In apartments with a linear layout, the simple installation of point light sources and appliances with the ability to control the power of lighting is more justified.
4) Management of multimedia systems (home theater, audio / video equipment) The Smart Home system will help you watch movies in the best conditions thanks to the home theater system. A smart home allows you to set up a whole group of digital devices, both for entertainment and for controlling electricity, climate and security. You can set the wake up to a voice of your choice, as well as control devices in the house with voice commands. You can set the media center to turn on the channel you select on the TV and turn off the TV and lights when you leave the room. Our experts will advise you on the “Smart Home” system and help you create an individual solution for your living space.