When building or reconstructing a house, as well as when arranging a multi-level apartment, one of the most important elements is the staircase, which is not only a necessary functional structure, but also largely forms the interior of the premises.
When creating an interior design project using stairs, our specialists follow the rule that the style solution of the floors and rooms of the house should be harmonious.
The staircase, in turn, links all solutions together, completing the entire design concept.
For those who have already solved the problem of equipping their home with stairs, it became obvious that it is better to entrust this work to professionals. Specialists will correctly calculate the geometry of the staircase, take into account all the nuances of the design of the premises, the wishes of customers, offer the most suitable materials, and most importantly, perform high-quality work on the manufacture, finishing and installation of the product at the facility.
ALL INTERIOR STAIRS CAN BE DIVIDED INTO GROUPS:
- According to their configuration: marching, screw, spiral or a combination of several of the above types.
- By the type of supporting structure: stringer, bowstring, bolt, cantilever, on a concrete base, on a central pillar (screw).
The main materials for the production and cladding of stairs are: wood, metal, stone, glass, as well as a huge number of their combinations. Great importance is given to fences, the number of types of which is difficult to calculate.
Here are some examples of different combination solutions:
- Staircase on a central metal stringer with wooden steps and a combined wood-and-metal railing;
- Ball staircase with brass railing;
- Wooden staircase on 2 stringers;
- Cantilever ladder;
- Spinal staircase.
Contact ionosfera and you will receive expert advice that will help you decide on the type and style of stairs in a country house.