Even the most beautiful country house will not look complete if you do not pay enough attention to the landscape design of the backyard. This area of work includes many nuances, and it is no coincidence that it can be called both science and art. Indeed, to create a landscape design project requires deep knowledge and a sense of style.
LANDSCAPE DESIGN FEATURES
Often the owners of cottages and houses believe that landscaping involves only landscaping the site. However, this is fundamentally not true. Since the main task of a landscape designer is to give the adjacent territory not only beauty, but to a greater extent convenience and functionality, as well as to emphasize the individuality of the owners of the house and the originality of the architecture of the building itself.
BEFORE STARTING LANDSCAPE DESIGN, YOU NEED TO DECIDE:
- what will be the purpose of the site as a whole and its individual zones;
- whether it will be a garden, a maximum open area or, for example, an area for children’s games;
- what is the main idea of the project.
AFTER THIS YOU SHOULD EVALUATE THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
- how the house was built;
- what is the relief of the landscaped area;
- are there problem areas on the site;
- What is the climate in your area?
- what is the composition and structure of the soil;
- where the main communications take place;
- is there a well with water and how will the irrigation of the site be organized;
- Are there any buildings, trees and shrubs on the territory, and what will be their role in the future project.
In the process of preparatory work on landscape design, the foundations of the future landscape project are laid. In no case should they be underestimated, since it depends on the thoughtfulness of the general concept of the site whether it will bring positive emotions to the owners of the house, and how it can be used. It depends on taking into account climatic and geodetic factors whether certain flowers, shrubs and trees will take root on the site. And the availability of communications on the site, in particular, the possibility of organizing irrigation, depends on how long the future garden will last in its original, beautiful form.
COMPLETE LANDSCAPE DESIGN
A comprehensive landscape design project includes all aspects of landscaping. It provides:
- landscaping the site;
- creating an automatic irrigation system;
- arrangement of lighting fixtures;
- breakdown of the site into flower beds, walking areas, places of active recreation;
- laying tracks;
- setting decorative elements.
To give the local area a well-groomed and aesthetic appearance, landscape designers use various techniques and materials. Natural stones and elements of decorative garden architecture, living corners and mini-ponds, small architectural forms and unique decorative compositions from various plants – all this creates a unique atmosphere of unity with nature. Professionally executed landscape design will allow you to realize your dreams of a quiet and cozy little world where it will be easy and comfortable. The composition of the landscape project can be viewed here. ionosfera provides services for the creation and implementation of landscape projects of any style and complexity.