When repair in an apartment, country house or cottage, you can start electrical work as soon as power supply project. After a detailed study of electrical project it becomes clear how the power supply of a house or apartment is provided, where and what routes need to be laid, the number and range of wires, automatic machines, junction boxes, etc. are known.
When purchasing consumables, it is important to clearly follow the instructions of the electrical project, since the names and characteristics of wires and protection devices are determined by the calculation of loads and, ultimately, ensure the safety of housing. When completing the facility with electrical installation products, you should purchase installation products from leading world manufacturers (Jung, Gira, Devi, Fontini, Legrand, Schneider, etc.), and consumables with quality certificates.
STAGES OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
- layout of routes and points of installation products in accordance with electric project;
- chasing walls and floors for laying wires;
- laying electrical wires into prepared strobes with preliminary drawing into a protective corrugated sleeve or plastic pipes;
- installation of equipment and connection of wiring into a single system. We are talking about installing sockets, switches, connecting in junction boxes and electrical panels.
- commissioning the final stage, during which the entire system is checked for compliance with the power supply project, the serviceability of protection and disconnection devices, the quality of installation of products and fasteners, as well as contact connections.
FEATURES OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION (ELECTRIC INSTALLATION):
- Laying of power supply routes should be carried out only perpendicular and parallel to each other;
- it is forbidden to lay along ventilation shafts, air ducts and chimneys;
- lines and connections must be marked from beginning to end, in order to recognize them;
- low-voltage traces should not be located in the same box or corrugated hose with power ones.
After completing all work related to electricity, it is recommended to draw up an executive diagram. This will allow in the future to easily figure out where and how the wires were laid, and eliminate accidental damage when drilling walls and floors.