The Ionosphere company offers the design of a dental clinic from scratch to commissioning. We know how to make the atmosphere pleasant, as we use global trends and fresh currents in our work. In our projects, creativity is combined with comfort and thoughtful layout that will not go unnoticed.
In order to competently work out the interior of a dental office, our employees first discuss the expected requirements for the object with the customer. It is necessary to decide how many chairs will be installed, whether space is needed for an X-ray room, what equipment will be placed and whether communication nodes are needed for it. Every nuance is carefully worked out before getting into the design project of dentistry. Then we make several sketches with different layout and decoration options, if you wish, you can also order 3D visualization in order to visually assess the advantages of the design and make changes.
Organization of the space of the dental clinic
In order for the design of the dental office to comply with current standards, it is important to correctly distribute the space and arrange the furniture. Our experts recommend adhering to the following principles: 1. Light colors and comfortable furniture. The atmosphere should not drive you into a panic, reminding you of future procedures, so the waiting area should be arranged in a comfortable environment. 2. Reception. Administrator girls are the first to meet with clients, so it is better to arrange the design of the dentistry reception in such a way as to inspire confidence, especially when it comes to children’s clinics. 3. Thoughtful zoning. Obviously, the reception should not be near the bathroom, and the work area is too close to the waiting area.
The style and interior of the dental office
We at Ionosfere, we recommend choosing a design for each zone separately, for example, it is better to make a hall in a semi-corporate style – this will help visitors to form a strong associative array with a certain brand, and you should also pay attention to the noise absorption and sound insulation system. If adult dentistry applied for the design, it is recommended to do the design in light motives, so hi-tech or classicism is suitable here. Children’s organizations look better in a playful style – we recommend bright finishes, unusual color combinations and the presence of entertainment corners.
Fashion ideas and trends 2022
At the Ionosphere studio, we choose environmental friendliness, so we try to use natural materials even for decoration. A lot of light and the use of live plants make the interior of the dentistry more friendly and customer-oriented. For large institutions in 2021, it is customary to allocate space for an equipped children’s corner, which patients with children can freely use. Another popular idea is the use of mirror surfaces to visually expand and ennoble the room, and originality will be given by the non-standard arrangement of lamps and diode strips around the ceiling.
An example of a dental clinic design project
In the last project, we relied on the experience and professionalism of doctors, as well as modern equipment. Thus, we emphasized that each patient is guaranteed to receive qualified care in accordance with medical standards. In the spacious reception area, we installed an information stand, which indicated the benefits and additional services of the clinic. In addition to the traditional work departments, our design of dentistry included an X-ray room, a dental laboratory and an instrument sterilization area so that the patient could receive the entire range of services in one place. The designer controlled all stages of work, regularly visiting the object as part of the Designer’s Supervision package, which cost the owner UAH 1,500 for each visit. You can also order the creation of a design project and repair and construction work from us – the cost of each service can be found in the “Prices” section.
1. Does the design of the dentistry allow the use of styles such as Provence or Fusion? We can include individual elements of any popular style in the design, but the basis must be a strict traditional style that emphasizes the professionalism of the institution.
2. Is it possible to open a dental office in a secondary market room? Any room can be redesigned taking into account the operation, however, the design of dentistry should be based on the location of the engineering units that are necessary for the equipment.
3. How many seats are recommended side by side? We do not recommend placing more than two seats in the same room. At the same time, the design of the dental office should include dividing walls or sliding screens to make the patient feel comfortable.
4. Is it possible to order a three-dimensional model of a finished object in the Ionosphere? At the request of the customer, we provide 3D visualization services that demonstrate the selected design of dentistry from all sides.
5. Is it necessary to design a hall in dentistry and have a reception for a small dental office? If the company does not have an administrator position, and the area is limited, it is not necessary to include a reception area in the design of the dental office.
6. How to order dental design at Ionosfera studio? You can contact us in any convenient way – by phone, by e-mail or by visiting the office. For detailed information about dentistry design, see the “Contacts” section.