A well-chosen hotel design is already half the success on the way to attracting visitors, so we at the Ionosphere studio monitor fashion trends and study customer reviews for each style in demand. Thanks to this approach, our projects have become commercially successful and have an established flow of customers.
One of the most important stages of working with hotel complexes is the creation of a project, according to which the building and interior of the hotel will be built. Also, hotel design is necessary when a building of the secondary market is bought, which needs a large-scale redevelopment. In any of these cases, when designing hotels and inns, our employees work according to the following algorithm:
1. Creation of the concept of the institution. At this stage, a general idea is developed, on which the sketch, plan and drawings will be based, taking into account the wishes of the customer.
2. Development of drawings. The specialist creates a set of working drawings with detailed measurements that complement each other, embodying the three-dimensional structure of the finished project.
3. Facade. For successful work, it is important to think over the interior design of the hotel with a recognizable bright facade – this will create an attractive image that will become the hallmark of not only the institution, but the entire area.
4. Interior design of hotels. This is an important stage, within which the entire interior environment is thought out and worked out, including the design of the hotel room, the number of rooms and their sizes.
Hotel Interior Styles
When decorating a hotel interior or designing a hotel room, you can use any of the modern styles, but it is important that the design chosen matches the location, business direction and target audience of the establishment. For example, for different types of hotels in 2021, the following design areas are considered the most popular:
1. Sity Hotel is a typical establishment that is best designed in a modern, Scandinavian or classic style. Give preference to light discreet tones with a few bright accents, solid furniture made from natural materials, stone decoration and soft fabric finishes with discreet ornaments. This design of the hotel should be universal and suitable for all types of clients: businessmen, families with children and young couples.
2. Country complex – here the emphasis is on an expanded range of services and unity with nature, so country complexes are often made to look like country or Provence. Light colors, floral ornaments, wicker furniture and nature paintings are the main aspects that make up country-style interiors.
3. Small family establishment – hotels designed for couples, often with children, so here you can use styles such as minimalism, shabby or British aristocracy. For finishing, we recommend choosing wear-resistant washable materials and comfortable and durable furniture. It is important to remember that even the interior of a small hotel room should be as versatile and safe as possible, as visitors with small children can stay in it. You can order the design project of a mini hotel in our Ionosfera studio.
4. A hostel is a budget establishment that sacrifices a decorative component for the sake of capacity and functionality, but this does not mean that only strict asceticism will do. For example, for youth hotels, pop art or art deco is often used, and the interior in tourist seaside towns is made with a marine theme. Often, the design of hotels is made with a bias towards non-standard themes; it is also allowed to decorate different rooms in different styles.
Hotel design in a modern style
Most large city hotels are oriented towards diverse visitors, so we at Ionosfera recommend paying attention to modern styles when designing hotels. Universal establishments combine popular world trends, practical and comfortable environment, because they are both residential and public premises. It is not enough to make a beautiful and memorable design, it is also necessary for the design to comply with sanitary and hygienic standards, fire safety requirements and technical standards. As for the design itself, we recommend giving preference to light colors that visually ennoble and expand the space. In the design of a hotel room, it is better to choose roomy and comfortable furniture, arranging it according to traditional zoning principles, so as not to complicate cleaning in the future. A variety of carpets and rugs are a passed stage, because they wear out quickly and accumulate dust and debris. Give preference to modern wear-resistant materials: laminate, parquet, etc. Flashy decorative details can be used in the foyer and administration area, while for rooms it is better to use soft floral ornaments, black and white photos and small paintings by famous artists.
Stylish hotel interiors 2021
In 2021, it is fashionable to use non-standard designs and thematic settings. For example, we in the Ionosphere worked with such non-standard ideas: 1. Bathroom in the middle of the room. In Europe, the design of a hotel often includes rooms with bathrooms located in the middle of the living room and separated by translucent partitions. 2. The idea of
How to order a hotel interior design in Kyiv?
To order the development of a design project or construction and repair work in the Ionosphere studio, just contact our specialists at the phone numbers or email address specified in the “Contacts” section. We have several service packages available, starting with the development of a design project and ending with systematic field supervision with a specialist on site – their cost is indicated in the “Prices” section. Also, the client can order the creation of a three-dimensional model of the selected design in order to visually assess how the chosen style, decor and furnishings will look in practice. We always meet the needs of our customers, so we are ready to make changes and make changes at any stage of work. And many years of experience and knowledge of popular trends allows our employees to create non-standard projects that reflect the bright personality of the customer.
1. Which decorative coatings will fit well into the design of hotels? In our practice, we have worked with such types of decorative coatings as travertine, grotto, papyrus and ottocento, and all of them are relevant for hotel complexes. The main thing is that the chosen idea is combined with the general concept of the institution.
2. Is it possible to use forged parts for decoration? Often the design of hotels includes the installation of large-scale forged metal structures: stairs, balconies, decorative fireplaces. Forged decor elements in such design styles as Scandinavian and country also look great.
3. How to choose the right curtains and textiles? When designing hotels, we recommend giving preference to curtains, upholstery and textiles, the color, pattern and material of which will fit into the overall style. If the numbers are made in different designs, textiles should also be selected separately, giving preference to durable and non-staining fabrics.
4. What is the entrance group of the hotel? The entrance group includes the lobby, reception or administration and foyer of the hotel, that is, those areas that the visitor immediately encounters when entering the establishment. It is important to think over the interior design of the hotel so that the entrance group immediately catches the eye.
5. What to pay attention to when choosing a territory for a country hotel? When planning the construction of a country complex, we recommend choosing territories that will allow you to think over the convenient design of hotels, including additional services: a park area for walking, gazebos for relaxation, a picnic area, etc. .
6. What is an eco-hotel and hotels with an unusual design? The trend for the protection of natural resources has given rise to a new concept – an eco-hotel, which should be located away from the city in the cleanest possible area. In order for the design of hotels of this direction to match the name, you need to use only natural materials and natural decor elements. Some eco-institutions even promote the complete rejection of modern technologies on their territory.