Many owners of small homes are sure that limited space makes it impossible to use bold designs and innovative ideas, because one room needs to be made into a bedroom, a living room, and a rest room. However, we at Ionosphere know how to design a one-room apartment so that even a modest room becomes a cozy and stylish home.
Interior of a one-room apartment
To use a small area effectively, it is necessary to properly distribute the available space. Therefore, when choosing the interior design of a one-room apartment, it is important to pay attention to the functional content, and not the visual component. Our experts recommend paying attention to the following solutions: 1. Use of niches and built-in furniture. Built-in furniture or placing a bed and large furniture in the recesses of the walls allow you to use the minimum space of a one-room apartment with maximum benefit. 2. Use of transforming furniture. The professional design of a one-room apartment is based on elements that combine several functions. For example, a folding sofa at night will serve as a bed, and a cabinet with a folding top will turn into a table when guests appear. In this matter, the number of future tenants and the presence of children play an important role, because each family member needs to allocate his own corner.
Modern design studio apartment
The main task of the designer is to use all the free space as much as possible. For example, we at Ionosfera use the following techniques to visually and actually expand one-room housing: 1. Reconstruction or displacement of doorways. Sometimes a door located in the wrong place significantly reduces the usable square meters. In this case, a one-room apartment, the design of which is being developed by a specialist, needs to move the doorways closer to the wall or replace the door leaf with a sliding structure. 2. Moving and reducing walls. Another non-standard technique is the displacement of the walls, which will allow you to expand the living space of a one-room apartment at the expense of a corridor, a kitchen or even a balcony. At the same time, it is recommended to make new partitions extremely thin. 3. Complete removal of walls. In our Ionosphere, a popular solution is the design of a one-room apartment 2020 as a studio – in this case, furniture or decor elements are used for zoning. To choose the most suitable method, you need to take into account the area of \u200b\u200bthe working room and its architectural features.
Styles and ideas for a studio apartment
To make the design of one-room apartments harmonious and comfortable, you need to correctly choose the style direction. We recommend paying attention to the following popular areas: 1. Loft – this style is relevant for large spaces, but some of its details can be successfully used for small housing. The main thing is not to litter the room, abandoning pretentious items in favor of multifunctional ones. For decoration, natural stone and wood are used. 2. Minimalism – the direction provides for a minimum of decorative elements, each of which will have a specific purpose. It is worth giving preference to light colors and natural elements for decoration. 3. Classic – the interior of a 1-room apartment in a classic style adds a touch of luxury with elegant lamps, pastel shades for the walls and unusual curtains. 4. Modern – this style combines simplicity and conciseness. Smooth lines, original multifunctional furniture and warm colors in decoration will help make your home comfortable and beautiful. We in the Ionosphere will help to adapt non-standard ideas for a specific object. And so that the client can personally see how each solution will look in practice, we have a three-dimensional design service available – 3D visualization.
An example of a design project for a 1-room apartment
Our designers know how to design a 1-room apartment in such a way as to emphasize the individuality of the owner. For example, a classic project includes the following steps: 1. “Getting to know” the object. In order to have a clear idea of the architectural features, the employee travels to the site and takes measurements, allowing you to draw up an accurate plan of the premises on paper. 2. Ideas of the customer. Before starting to think over the future design of a 1k apartment, an interview with a client takes place in our studio. So we find out how many people will live together, what their interests are and in what style everyone sees future housing. 3. Assessment of communications. In addition to architectural features, it is important for us to find out where the main engineering and communication nodes pass and what condition they are in. 4. Creation of a finished project and 3D visualization. When the necessary details are clarified, our employees create several sketches that demonstrate the chosen styles in practice. They are accompanied by elaborate layout schemes with accurate measurements of each used piece of furniture and decor. 5. Redevelopment and demolition. If this is a secondary market object, a serious redevelopment may be necessary if the original design does not match the plan. When the project is fully thought out, the construction and finishing phase begins, lighting fixtures, sockets and other communications are also installed, and only then can furniture, decor and durable items be purchased and arranged. At Ionosfera, you can order the creation of a separate design project or a complete work package, including construction, finishing and personal supervision of a specialist with a site visit. All available services and prices can be viewed in the “Prices” section of our website.
How to order the design of a 1-room apartment in the Ionosphere studio?
Our employees are ready to realize all the requirements of the customer, using extensive experience and knowledge of world trends – this allows us to design a one-room apartment using trendy trends. Wishes can be discussed with the designers in person by visiting the company’s office, or remotely by contacting by phone or by leaving a request by e-mail from the “Contacts” section. We can go to the place for a personal acquaintance with the object – it is easier to assess the specifics of the future work. At the same time, the owner can make changes at almost any stage, starting with the creation of sketches and ending with the choice of finishing and decoration.
1. Is it possible to design a small one-room apartment in the form of a studio? Studio apartments are considered an excellent solution, since the demolition of the walls allows you to make the room more spacious. And zoning can be done with the help of color accents in the decoration or the competent arrangement of furniture.
2. What is the minimum size of each functional area? According to scientific research, when creating a odnushka design, you should not use work areas smaller than 10 square meters – this area is considered the minimum for a comfortable pastime.
3. What to do if the bed occupies most of the room? Modern ideas for a one-room apartment include the use of multifunctional furniture – transforming sofas and folding beds, as well as a niche placement principle can be used in a one-room apartment design.
4. What style is considered optimal for a one-room apartment? A competent specialist is able to make any interior of a one-room apartment a reality, but it is important to understand how holistically and harmoniously it will look for a particular object. Therefore, it is allowed to apply in practice the elements of any style and their combinations, if they are effective in the given conditions.
5. Are there any recommendations for choosing flooring for small rooms? The basic solution that will decorate any design of a one-room apartment is a laminate, but this is not at all necessary. We recommend considering specific flooring models for each room, taking into account future use.
6. Is it worth installing one powerful light source in a one-room apartment, or is it better to give preference to several lamps with different intensities? At ionosfera, we recommend choosing lighting for each individual work area, especially if you plan to design a one-room apartment like a studio.