WHERE TO ORDER A PROFESSIONAL BAR DESIGN IN Kyiv?
Stolichnaya studio Ionosfera will help you choose the right concept, choose the theme and choose the right bar design, thanks to which the institution will become popular among customers and achieve maximum commercial efficiency. Properly selected interior is already half the success, because it will make the brand famous and recognizable.
Bar interior for different target audiences
In order for a business to make a profit, it is necessary to find a target niche in which there will be the least competition with the highest attendance. That is why we recommend that before starting work, decide on a general concept that will make the design of the bar bright and unique. Today, the following areas are considered the most popular:
1. The Bar-Restaurant is a classic large room where you can not only relax with a cup of coffee in the morning and a glass of beer in the evening, but also have a full lunch in the afternoon. Customers can sit at the tables or the bar counter, as the design of the restaurant’s bar provides for a clear zoning, it is also customary to allocate sections for smokers and non-smokers.
2. Sports bar – the main visitors are men who are interested in sports events, so the design of bars in this direction sacrifices decorative elements for the sake of comfort and functionality. Sports bars use wear-resistant, washable materials, and there are always widescreen TVs on the walls that allow you to broadcast sports events.
3. The sushi bar is a line of work that has become popular in recent years as Asian culture has hit the masses. It is logical that the design of the bar should be made in the traditions of Eastern countries: natural materials, bamboo partitions, black and white colors with red accents and authentic decorative elements in the form of fans and calligraphic gouache painting.
4 . Pub – such an institution is focused on comfortable gatherings over a glass of high-quality craft beer, so the interior design of the bar is usually done in muted colors. The center of the composition is the bar counter, and tables and tables are placed in the department or around the perimeter.
Features of designing bars in different styles
Whatever the target and age audience of the bar would be, the design can be made in any style and combination thereof, the main thing is that the design elements should not conflict with each other or cause rejection among visitors. But there are several areas that are in demand in the entertainment industry more than others:
1. Classic. If you are planning a classic bar, the interior is best done in soft muted colors with a few bright accents – this will create a cozy atmosphere in which customers can relax and unwind. We at ionosfera do not recommend using more than 2 primary colors and 2 secondary colors. If this is a pub, the design can be supplemented with black and white photos or art on the walls, and it is better to install furniture made of natural wood.
2. Loft. Men visit loft-style establishments with great contentment, as they look monumental and sustainable. Brickwork on the walls (or its imitation), a metal rack and pieces of furniture, open communication nodes and simple lamps are the basis of the industrial style.
3. Oriental chic. This style is relevant for hookah bars – it provides a cozy secluded stop with separate booths, the presence of low upholstered furniture with bright “rich” finishes, a large number of draperies and decorations made of semi-precious stones and metals, as well as forged lamps with colored glass.
4. Futurism. The futuristic design of the bar focuses on the development of technology and space themes, so it is more suitable for youth establishments with a non-standard menu. Metal, glass and polycarbonate are better suited as the main materials, and the overall interior can be designed to look like a spaceship. Small cafe-bars in a residential area look great in Provence style, establishments in the center can be decorated under pop art, fusion and art deco are also relevant.
Important aspects of bar interior design
Thinking over a competent bar design project, we recommend paying attention to the following points:
1. Room area. Not every bar interior is able to open up in a limited space, so when choosing a style, consider its compliance with the size of the room.
2. Intended age audience. Youth establishments and bars for older people differ in design.
3. Work specifics. Depending on which working direction will be chosen for the institution, its style will also differ. For example, a sushi bar and a hookah bar have radically different design principles.
4. Comfort level. Popular bars are always comfortable and convenient in everything from the arrangement of tables to the softness of sofas and the height of bar stools.
5. Color design. Obviously, the interior of the bar should not hurt the eyes, distracting and annoying visitors, so we recommend muted shades with a small amount of dotted accents.
Bar design example
No matter how attractive the chosen bar design is in a photo on the Internet or in a magazine, only a specialist can professionally adapt it for your establishment. For example, in the Ionosphere studio we will create a design project for a bar, which will be based on the wishes of the customer, but at the same time follow the popular global trends. To do this, our employees will conduct a detailed survey of the client in order to clearly understand how he sees the interior of the bar. When the desired concept is defined, the designer travels to the site to take measurements of the premises, determine the location and condition of engineering units, draw up a plan with exact parameters and understand if redevelopment is needed in order to effectively implement the customer’s ideas. After that, we prepare 2-3 design options, select samples of colors, finishes and furniture and create a sketch with the exact parameters of each element and 3D visualization so that the owner can see how his wishes will look in practice. After making changes and drawing up an estimate, the finished project is transferred to the contractor for the start of repair and construction work.
How to order a bar design in Kyiv?
Ionosfera Studio provides design services for all types of residential and commercial establishments, so you can order a bar design project from us with zero and turnkey – depending on the area of the room, it will cost 400-450 UAH per m2. We can also take over the repair and construction work and control over them – for this we have a specialist visit to the site. A detailed list of services and their cost can be found in the “Prices” section of the site. And you can contact us to schedule a personal meeting by calling the phone numbers or email address from the “Contacts” section.
< strong>1. What is the best decor for a bar? Our goal is to create a bar design that can interest and keep visitors. Therefore, we recommend adding a lot of discreet but interesting decor elements to the interior that the client can consider: unusual photos, decorative figurines or small pictures.
2. What kind of zoning is relevant for bars? We recommend creating a bar interior or pub design, which will have a separate area for companies, tables for 1-2 guests and a bar with chairs.
3 . What unusual ideas for decorating bars are popular in 2021? Our designers always follow fashion trends, so they are aware of all unusual design solutions. For example, in 2021, a popular pub interior and bar design for a garage or a music studio where local bands can perform.
4. Can photo wallpapers be used to decorate a bar? Photo wallpapers are a material that will help create a themed interior for a bar with a unique atmosphere. For example, often nightclubs use photo wallpapers depicting night cityscapes, and for sports bars, options with imitation of a stadium and stands are relevant.
5. What is a lounge bar? A lounge bar is an affluent-oriented establishment, so the lounge-style bar design includes expensive materials, high-quality furniture and a menu with top drinks.
6. Does the bar need a children’s area? If you are planning a design for a bar that combines the features of a night and day establishment, then the children’s area will attract a large number of visitors with children. This solution is especially relevant for cafe-bars and bars-restaurants.