MODERN DESIGN OF THE BEDROOM
The bedroom is a personal space of a person, in which only relatives and close people are allowed. But if earlier they saved on this room, making it to a minimum only for a night’s sleep, now the bedroom has become a space for daytime relaxation, reading and other hobbies. Therefore, the Ionosphere company develops the interior of the bedroom, taking into account fashion trends. which allows you to order interior design in Kyiv.
BEDROOM DESIGN: A PROFESSIONAL APPROACH
In order for a person to feel peace and comfort, the bedroom must be furnished carefully and tastefully. Therefore, it is better to adhere to proven recommendations:
- Choosing a color scheme. Scientists have confirmed that certain colors can reduce the excitation of the nervous system, so for the bedroom interior, all kinds of combinations of beige, gray, light blue or peach are recommended. Of course, you can make 3-5 bright color accents with aggressive shades, but you should not get carried away when it comes to orange or red.
- Monochrome interior. Black and white is recognized as a popular solution for “bedroom design 2020”, while the classic combination of colors applies to all decor elements, from painting the walls to furniture and flooring.
- Wood and lace. Recognized design aces recommend using natural woods in the bedroom design not only for the floor, but also for wall panels. And the lightness and playfulness of the room will be given by decorations with lace motifs, velvet and gilding.
- Wicker accessories and antiques. Elegant wicker furniture, as well as antique paintings and decorative figurines in the design of the bedroom, will help to emphasize individuality and the desire for comfort. An interesting option is to install a stand with shelves in the bedroom and place a collection of trinkets dear to the heart in it to make the room closer and more accessible.
- Eco-style. A fashionable modern eco-trend involves the use of materials close to nature in the decor of the “bedroom interior 2020”: natural wood, paper wallpapers and screens, linen draperies and stone surfaces. Such materials will add a sense of naturalness and safety to the interior.
Ionosfera also recommends paying attention to minimalist design and modern style in the design of the bedroom, which allow you to combine lightness and functionality. To do this, it is enough to order a bedroom interior design in Kyiv in our company, where employees will take into account the wishes of the client, turning them into a beautiful and modern bedroom interior.