HALLWAY DESIGN WHICH WILL NOT LEAVE ANYONE INDIFFERENT!
Traditionally, when planning apartments and houses, domestic architects allocate a minimum of space to the hallway, preferring to save space for more functional premises. But the hallway is the room that one gets into immediately after entering the house, and from it they make up the first impression of the whole design. Therefore, the analysts of the company “Ionosphere” recommend making the design of the corridor bright and unique, reflecting the personal traits of the owner.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR DESIGNING THE HALLWAY
You can order the interior of the hallway in Kyiv in hundreds of agencies, but only a few will be able to competently beat the features of Ukrainian hallways. For example, the design of the hallway 2020 showed that the following techniques were and remain the most effective:
- White color for the walls. In 90% of cases, Ukrainian hallways are deprived of natural light due to the lack of windows, so the white color of the walls and furniture will make a dark room visually lighter.
- A minimum of “decorations”. The main mistake of designers is to cram a maximum of furniture and decorative details into a minimum of space. But for small hallways, minimalism or eco-style is relevant, when there are 2-3 pieces of furniture and the same number of small accessories in the room.
- Contrasting floor. A striking design move will be the introduction of contrasting tiles with a clear geometric pattern into the interior of the corridor instead of the usual carpet paths. At the same time, it is better to paint the walls in light warm shades – this way the floor will look brighter and more noticeable.
- Loft style elements. Individual details of the sought-after “loft” style are considered suitable for decorating the hallway – for example, brick or old wood wall decoration will add authenticity to the interior of the hallway.
- Hi-tech lamps. Although techno style is not suitable for small spaces, using light fixtures of different colors and shapes will make the hallway cozier. Also, a fashionable solution for the design of the corridor 2020 has been and remains built-in furniture that can perform several functions while taking up little space.
- Open storage systems. For 2-3 residents, storage systems with mirrored walls or open-type furniture are considered recommended solutions. Such elements facilitate space without losing operation.
Even if you have a large bright entrance hall, you should not load it with bulky furniture and accessories, it is better to order a design project for the corridor in Kyiv from the company “Ionosfera “, where experienced staff will be able to suggest new ideas for the hallway and create the interior of the corridor, combining your personal wishes with world fashion trends.