Back to news »
A thoughtful design of a nightclub is the key to future success.
In order for a nightclub to bring a stable profit, it is necessary to select the most functional and attractive design at the stage of construction and arrangement. At the same time, the establishment should be remembered from the first visit, so it is recommended to add a touch of individuality to the interior, which will follow the general concept of the bar and distinguish it from competitors. That is, it is important to choose an original and unique design, which will also be convenient for future visitors.
How to choose a design for a club.
Night clubs are directly related to the entertainment industry, the trends of which change regularly, and if you rely solely on a fashionable interior, in six months or a year it may already become irrelevant. Therefore, when choosing a design, it is recommended to rely not on momentary global trends, but on the tastes and preferences of the potential audience. The interior should be made catchy or thematic, choosing directions that do not lose their relevance over time. For example, there are several unspoken rules that are important to follow when designing a nightclub in a modern style:
- Stage and dance floor. Initially, people come to a nightclub to have fun: enjoy a pleasant company, drink a bright cocktail, listen to music and dance. If the institution relies on the entertainment component, it is important to choose to design the dance floor area in a convenient place and in a bright style. In themed music clubs, the central component is the stage for the performances of bands, the arrangement of which is given special attention.
- Thoughtful zoning. A classic nightclub usually includes a dance floor, a bar, a cafe and a chill-out area, and each of these areas needs to be emphasized visually. Experts recommend choosing a separate design for each part, which will correspond to the operational features of the premises, but at the same time fit into the single concept of the institution.
- Combination of technical and creative components. The well-thought-out and comfortable interior of the nightclub is not only a beautiful and memorable design, but also a professional installation of lighting and musical instruments. Therefore, to create a design project, it is better to invite a professional who can correctly distribute the available resources and communications, taking into account the design ideas of the owner and security requirements.
- Photo zone. Modern youth, which is the main target audience of nightlife, spends most of their free time on the Internet and social networks. They read up-to-date information, share photos, leave reviews and put geotags, which means that in order to increase the popularity of the institution, you can arrange a corner with catchy decorations for photographing. A few good photos that visitors post on social networks – and the number of interested customers will grow exponentially.
Successful nightclub design styles.
When designing a nightclub, the interior of which should attract future visitors, the owners are accustomed to relying on world fashion trends. And although not all trends can be beaten within the chosen format of the institution, some finishes are considered undeniable classics, the fashion for which will never go away. For example, for a club, you can use the characteristic features of the following areas:
- Loft. Industrial factory style looks equally successful in living spaces and entertainment venues, so its typical techniques can be integrated into the design of a nightclub. The loft is characterized by a touch of light unfinishedness and creative incompleteness, therefore, in this format, imitation of raw materials on the walls is often used – brick, wood or stone. Also, the style is distinguished by open communication nodes and a minimum number of decorative elements.
- Futurism. Recently, futuristic design has been in great demand, within the framework of which non-standard ideas and color combinations are implemented. For example, cosmo-style design is considered an original solution, when the room is made to look like a flying saucer or a spaceship. This direction is characterized by the use of innovative gadgets and modern materials, and the colors are more often dominated by steel and gray shades.
- Pop art. This youth style is based on modern trends and popular trends in world art, while it does not require large investments. Pop art is all about brightness and playfulness in colors, so experts advise using chaotic combinations and glossy surfaces. Glitter and catchy colors, original lamps and modern art will create a memorable holiday atmosphere that will fit perfectly into a nightclub.
- Art Deco. For fans of luxury and connoisseurs of a comfortable and rich holiday, the chic and status design of nightclubs and lounge establishments is relevant, so if the target audience is successful and wealthy people, pay attention to Art Deco. This fashion trend is based on a clear geometry of lines, expensive high-quality finishes with gilding and draperies, stucco on the ceiling, stained-glass structures and complex shapes from lighting fixtures. Live music is played in such clubs or professional DJs work, so it is important to include a place for a stage or a corner for musical equipment in the project plan.
When decorating a nightclub, it is important to choose a design that will make establishments are catchy and unique, but you should not get carried away with excessive decoration so as not to overload the atmosphere. People come to the club to relax and unwind, which means that visitors should be as comfortable and cozy as possible spending time here. Therefore, the Ionosphere design studio recommends that even before the start of repair and construction work, a full-fledged 3D visualization be made in order to see the advantages and disadvantages of the chosen interior. Such a service will help to assess the future environment from the outside, determining what changes and changes will make it successful and unique. And a competent designer will help to translate into reality unusual solutions and atypical designs so that they fit perfectly into the world’s fashion trends.