The kitchen is one of the most important areas in the apartment, so you need to think over the interior of this part of the house in advance. The concept and interior of the kitchen must be thought out in advance. An original and modern kitchen design must meet the following requirements:
- The space must be unique and beautiful;
- Plenty of free space;
Practicality and functionality of the kitchen area
To make your kitchen comfortable and work on it enjoyable, pay attention to the following recommendations:
- High cabinets. Hanging cabinets in the kitchen are a classic, but few people understand that it is worth choosing a model up to the ceiling. So the interior will look like built-in, dust will not accumulate on the upper parts, and little-used items can be placed on the highest shelves.
- Additional countertop. If you have a small room that does not have enough space to accommodate the desired pieces of furniture, the work area can be moved to the windowsill. Install an additional countertop on it, adding another work area with natural light.
- Convenience is paramount. Modern designers recommend paying more attention to comfort and less to decorative design. For this, Scandinavian style is suitable, which uses light neutral colors, minimalist finishes, classic furniture and small dotted accents.
- Unnecessary pretentiousness. A kitchen is a work area that is used to prepare food. Therefore, if this room is not combined with the dining room, experts advise abandoning gilding, stucco, frescoes and other elements that are usually associated with luxury. Do not overpay for extra decor in a room where no one will appreciate it.
- Male style. For some reason, traditional loft apartments are more associated with male housing, which is why kitchens in this style are considered more of a male option. For decoration, dark shades, rough textures and textured surfaces are used: brick, wood, travertine. Also, popular soft corners and long sofas are irrelevant in the loft kitchen.
It will be quite difficult for a simple consumer to create a kitchen design on his own. To get a modern and comfortable kitchen, it is recommended to seek the help of an interior designer.
Competent planning of the premises, taking into account the wishes
The designer always operates on two points: he takes into account the wishes and vision of the client, and also recommends using modern solutions that create the decor of the kitchen and all working areas in it.
If a professional creates a kitchen design, then he will be able to give all the instructions to the workers, as well as help in the selection and purchase of the necessary components.
Helps you estimate the cost of repairs
Дthe designer makes an estimate, taking into account all the solutions and materials, so you can estimate the cost of your wishes, the design of the kitchen and make its visual execution.
Services and cost of kitchen design
You can choose a package of services depending on your needs.
- Creating a design sketch;
- Development of construction drawings for further work.
Allows you to fully see the future interior design of the kitchen
- Development of layout and style elements;
- Providing complete construction drawings;
- 3D sketch of the kitchen interior;
- Help in choosing the material for the project design.
Kitchen design is developed on a turnkey basis:
- Full process control;
- Providing a style and layout solution;
- Detailed drawing plan;
- Design visualization in 3D;
- Selection of materials, equipment and furniture.
You can create a package yourself: see our ‘Prices’ section for full information. To calculate your project, you can send a request for a free consultation on our website.
In the modern market, there are a large number of options for interior decoration. Let’s highlight the main style trends in the design of the concept ‘kitchen interior’:
- Provence is a French style that creates a warm and homely atmosphere.
- Classic-kitchen design includes natural materials for furniture, a minimum number of decorative elements.
- Art Nouveau is a strict style that uses only functional and necessary elements.
- Hi-tech – means the use of high technologies. The concept and design of the kitchen are characterized by metal and steel elements.
- Minimalism – strict and clear lines, the absence of unnecessary decorative elements in the interior.
How to order a kitchen design?
Here you can order a kitchen design in a few simple steps.
Contact our specialists
You can come to our office, call the phone number specified in the contacts, send an email, or use the online form.
A preliminary consultation is being conducted
Our specialists will schedule a meeting with the designer and answer your questions.
You fill out the questionnaire and technical specifications, and the designer also finds out your preferences, discusses the budget, and you can start measuring.
- How does a kitchen design project start if you order it from a professional? – Decide on your vision. The designer will help you determine the financial possibilities of the project and advise you on some solutions so that you can get a modern kitchen design project as a result.
- Does the kitchen design include zoning? – Yes, the design of the kitchen in 2021 always implies a division into work areas.
- Can you design a beautiful interior of the kitchen combined with the living room? – Yes, we also work with small studios. The new kitchen design of 2020 and 2021 implies such solutions in the interior.
- How do you know that a kitchen design has functionality? – Designers recommend installing spacious drawers in the kitchen, additional lighting, as well as observing the principles of zoning: the interior of the kitchen in 2021 must comply with these requirements.
- What is included in the concept of kitchen design and its elements? – Usually includes kitchen design of ceilings, walls, floors, choice of lighting, furniture and appliances, decorative elements.
- And if I don’t like the kitchen design 2020, which will offer a specialist? – You can make edits to the interiors of kitchens that we develop.
Kitchen design project
Our work with the client includes several stages, after which you receive a ready-made kitchen design depending on the purchased price package.
First meeting and measurement of the room
You can leave a request in our company in a convenient way, and in the near future our designer will schedule a meeting with you, where you will discuss all the details.
Based on the terms of reference, the designer creates a planning solution in several variations: you make adjustments and agree on the last version.
Creating a 3D visualization
Our 3D sketch will help you see what your future kitchen will look like, the design and its main elements.
Providing documentation for employees
The designer creates a detailed set of drawings for the construction team.
Selection of materials
The designer gives his recommendations on the selection of materials for repairs, as well as helps in their purchase.
After full approval, the kitchen and interior design are drawn up in a virtual album with the project, and a printed version is provided for further work. Employees of the Ionosphere studio note that although there are quite a lot of places in Kiev where you can order kitchen interior design, you should only contact professionals for help in decorating the kitchen.