Office refurbishment is not only a necessary measure to improve the company’s image and demonstrate its stable position in the market, it is also a great way to indirectly financially motivate employees whose productivity will certainly increase after the renovation. After all, renewal always pushes for new achievements.
In our company you can order a major and redecoration of turnkey offices. Cosmetic repairs are carried out if the technical condition of the office space does not require the replacement of electrical wiring and utilities, and includes the preparatory stage (dismantling of old coatings), finishing work, cleaning after repair and interior decoration. Capital repairs are carried out if it is necessary to change the overall appearance of the office, or if it is required by the technical condition of the office space.
STAGES OF OFFICE RENOVATION
- Preparatory stage. At the preparatory stage, old walls and partitions, ceiling structures, floor foundations are dismantled and new ones are erected in accordance with the interior design project.
- Installation and installation of engineering communications. At this stage, work is carried out on the installation and installation of electricians, water supply and sewerage systems, installation of plumbing, installation of communication wires and cables, preparatory work for the installation of ventilation and air conditioning, security systems and video surveillance systems.
- Leveling ceilings, walls, floors. This stage includes work on floor screeding (dry screed, self-leveling floors, cement-sand screed), leveling and plastering walls, leveling ceilings.
- Installation of window and door structures. At this stage, door and window openings are installed, windows and doors are installed, window sills are installed.
- Finishing work. At this stage, work is carried out on laying floor coverings, wallpapering walls, painting surfaces or applying plaster, as well as ceiling coverings. It is important to note that the materials are selected in accordance with the corporate colors and symbols of the company.
- Installation of equipment. Installation of plumbing, kitchen equipment, air conditioners, security systems and video surveillance systems, etc.
- Cleaning the premises after repair. Removal of construction waste, cleaning surfaces, removing dust and other contaminants.
- Decorating and arranging furniture. Upon completion of the renovation, our designers and decorators decorate the interior in accordance with the developed concept.
IONOSFERA’S OFFICE RENOVATION SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Detailed budgeting
- Personal foreman to maintain the facility
- Professional team of specialized workers
- Purchase and delivery of rough / finishing materials
- Production of rough and finishing works
- Arrangement of engineering systems (wiring, etc.)
- Regular audit of work performance by the quality control service
- Cleaning and removal of construction debris
- Author’s supervision of an architect-designer
When repairing and finishing office premises, we take into account hygiene and sanitary standards, fire safety standards.