Everyone knows that the office is the “face” of the company. The office space is designed to create a comfortable environment for the daily work of employees, and is also able to make both a positive and negative impression on potential customers and even predetermine the outcome of business negotiations. Therefore, the issues of carrying out repair and finishing work in the office require a particularly careful approach.
The scale of office renovation, as a rule, depends on the requirements for the premises of the customer. One only needs to “refresh” the environment and bring new colors to the working atmosphere. Others need a major overhaul with mandatory redevelopment. And the third one generally needs to make an office space from a once residential apartment. Depending on these goals, cosmetic or major repair of offices are performed. Before you start making repairs, you need to think about office design.
REPAIR OF OFFICES
Redecoration of office premises involves minor changes in interior design and includes the following work:
- changing electric lighting parameters (if necessary);
- puttying the ceiling and walls, followed by their painting or wallpapering;
- laying flooring (linoleum, laminate, carpet, parquet, etc.);
- painting pipes of the water and gas supply system, as well as radiators.
MAJOR RENOVATION OF OFFICES
Overhaul is a deeper transformation that includes construction, repair and finishing work. It may consist of:
- re-planning and changes in the design of premises;
- replacement of windows, doors, heating radiators, plumbing fixtures;
- replacement of electrical networks and telephone lines;
- installation of security video surveillance systems (if necessary);
- installation of a fire extinguishing system (if necessary);
- installation of the Internet and local network;
- ceiling installation, including the installation of suspended, tension and multi-level ceiling structures;
- wall plastering followed by painting or wallpapering;
- Laying new flooring
When carrying out a major overhaul of the office, attention should be paid to energy efficiency measures. Their thoughtful implementation, based on world experience in conditions of a limited amount of energy resources and their high cost, will significantly reduce energy consumption, and, accordingly, the level of their payment by 20-70%, without worsening the quality of working conditions.
HOW DOES IT COST TO REPAIR AND FINISH OFFICES?
Repair and decoration of offices is a whole range of services, including preparation of premises for work, direct implementation of the project, as well as bringing the premises in the proper form after repair.
The cost of work depends on how much work is needed, what condition the premises are in, as well as on the requirements of the customer. After all, you must admit that an inexpensive office decoration will cost much less than an elite one. In addition, the cost of work is significantly affected by the need to replace and install communications, equipment, redevelopment of the premises and the volume of construction work.
When choosing the specialists to whom you decide to entrust such a responsible job, you must be extremely careful. Since office refurbishment is a long-term investment that works for the image of the company, it is better to entrust it to a reputable company that has all the necessary permits and certificates to carry out work of this nature. Preliminary familiarize yourself with the work performed by the company by looking at the portfolio, read customer reviews. So you can form a complete picture of the quality of the services provided.