Reconstruction of a cottage is a complex of complex construction and installation works aimed at improving the comfort of living. The reasons for the need for reconstruction may be different: the moral or physical deterioration of the building, the need to change the internal layout and purpose of the premises, the desire to increase living space through the construction of an attic or various extensions.
SOME TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS PERFORMED DURING RECONSTRUCTION
- Changing the internal arrangement of rooms with a complete replacement of utilities. As a result, a new layout of residential, toilet and bathrooms, utility and technical premises is being created.
- Increasing the number of storeys or converting attic spaces into an attic. The most difficult type of work requires the complete dismantling of the roof. In some cases, it is necessary to strengthen the foundation, taking into account the increased loads on it.
- Replacement of floor coverings, repair or replacement of external and internal wall decoration. Most often, old buildings are reconstructed, they are insulated, modern sewage and heating systems are connected.
- Creation of basements: garages, basements, recreation rooms, etc. It is necessary to carry out a large amount of earthwork, increase the depth of the foundation, and waterproof.
- Strengthening of the facade walls, major work to restore the load-bearing characteristics of the foundation. Complete replacement of the cladding of external walls and roofs, replacement or repair of the truss system.
- Construction of combined baths and saunas, garages, swimming pools and sports grounds. Complex of works on heat and waterproofing of reconstructed buildings. Extension of an open (closed) veranda, winter garden, etc.
All work should begin with the creation of new project documentation, the performance of engineering and construction and technical calculations. The current legislation prohibits the reconstruction of cottages without prior approval from state regulatory organizations.