The term “landscape design” first appeared in Western Europe in the 20 centuries before the origin of the term itself. In the countries of the East, in the palaces of rulers and nobles many centuries before, we could observe the splendor of the combination of design and agronomic ideas embodied in landscape design.
Landscape design is a subtle combination of art and science, which in turn chooses three main areas: engineering, biology, and cultural history of different countries. The last aspect is necessary for a landscape designer in order to be able to implement on a personal plot in the line. At the same time, to do it so skillfully that once in the ennobled territory, inhaling the aroma of cherry blossoms, we would really feel like in Japan.
PECULIARITIES OF BUILDING LANDSCAPE DESIGN
To create a complete composition in landscape design, you need to be able to combine various components in a single style. Elements of landscape design are very diverse. But you can divide them into groups:
- First of all, the center of landscape design is the building, the main purpose of which is to smooth out the unnaturalness of geometrically correct structures, alleviate their pressure on the surrounding nature, and polish defects and flaws.
- The base of the composition is a lawn covering formed by various types of herbs.
- Individual elements – Green spaces in the form of trees, shrubs, flowers, as well as their combinations and whole ensembles, for example, from a garden, flower beds, etc.
- Various large decorative items such as lake, pond, stream, fountain, stones, sculpture, gazebo, etc.
- The composition is completed by accents placed with the help of smaller artistic details – a musical pendant, lamps, candles, etc.
Landscape design involves an integrated approach to this difficult task, so it should be trusted to professional landscape designers.