Modern technologies make it possible to build frame baths, which are a universal solution for a private house, for a summer cottage or a suburban area.
With this construction technology, all the properties of a traditional bath are preserved, and the advantage is the cost-effectiveness of the project and the speed of construction of the building.
From time immemorial, traditional baths were built from logs and timber and were heated in a black way. A common problem is rotten lower crowns of the log house due to constant draining of water. There are no such problems in the frame bath, as a drainage system is provided.
ADVANTAGES OF A FRAME BATH
A sauna built according to the frame principle has all the characteristics of a traditional sauna (hot steam room, reliable stove, comfortable shelves, etc.). The structure looks aesthetically attractive, because natural high-quality wood is used in the construction of the frame bath.
A frame bath is an ergonomic structure that has a number of advantages:
- Construction economy
- Environmental friendliness of materials used in construction (wood, insulation, foundation material, interior decoration)
- Minimum fuel consumption (in order to heat a frame bath, less fuel of any kind is required)
- Comfortable use (heats up quickly, reliably retains heat even at sub-zero temperatures)
- Build durability
- Another advantage of a frame bath is the possibility of building according to an individual project. Connoisseurs of the Russian bath will appreciate not only the heat in the steam room, but also the aroma of wood that appears when the room is heated.
- The specialists of our company have extensive experience in the construction of frame baths. Construction is carried out in compliance with technology, so that the frame bath will delight you for many years and will become your favorite place to relax and rejuvenate.