The cost of all energy resources used by a person has a steady upward trend – that is why the introduction of energy-efficient technologies is of such importance today. New developments not only reduce consumer costs, but also reduce the harmful impact on the environment.
First of all, modern energy-efficient technologies imply the rational use of energy resources.
SAVING ELECTRICITY WITH THE HELP OF THE SMART HOUSE SYSTEM
Installing the Smart Home system allows you to reduce the cost of electricity for heating, lighting, water supply by more than 65%. The Smart Home system allows you to reduce your energy costs, protect your loved ones from short circuits and increase the comfort and coziness of living in your home.
HOW DOES SMART HOME ENERGY SAVING?
- Lighting control. Turn on/off the light only when needed. This reduces energy costs by up to 40%.
- Heating control in the house. The temperature regime is maintained automatically according to environmental changes.
- Appliances are turned on only when necessary. Thanks to the Smart Home system, household appliances are not in standby mode, consuming electricity while they are not in use.
- Monitoring the operation of the power grid. This eliminates the loss of electricity and wiring.
- No one home mode. All household appliances are disconnected from the network when this mode is activated.
To learn more about energy saving technologies for your home, please contact us. Our experts will advise you and help you create an individual solution for your living space.